Exception seek suitably skilled and experienced End to End Project Managers to join a high profile project with one of our key banking clients. This role will be based in Edinburgh.
Relevant information and experience
- Applicants should have a recognised Project Management qualification and have a strong delivery background together with:
- Demonstrable expertise in delivering and managing people;
- Process and technology models;
- Experience of delivering large scale, high profile projects to time, cost and quality with no impact on service is essential;
- Demonstrable expertise in managing large project teams;
- Management of stakeholder requirements, expectations, objectives & relationships;
- Significant experience of managing 3rd party suppliers, financial forecasting and contract negotiation.
Exception is an independent IT consulting and services company that helps customers transform digitally and realise the opportunities for better business outcomes. Headquartered in Edinburgh our customers are based throughout the UK and Europe. Our services include Digital Consulting, DevOps, Mobile and Web App Development, Cloud Migration, Change and Transformation, Technical and Agile Development Managed Service solutions and Emerging Technology services.
This is a contract role, all permanent vacancies can be found on our Careers Page.
Please send a CV in the first instance via the form below.